I am looking to trade my Springfield Saint 5.56mm carbine. It is in great condition, with practically zero cosmetic damage/scratches to speak of. Additionally, there are less than 2,000 rounds through it. I always find myself reaching for another carbine when I go training. So, I figure it should go to someone who can put it to good use. I am wanting the traded firearm to have a practical application, but I am willing and open to all trade propositions!
· Caliber 5.56x45mm NATO (.223 Rem)
· 16" CMV Barrel, Melonite, 1:8
· Low Profile adjustable metal flip-up Rear sights, with an A2 front sight post
· Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, Type III Hardcoat Anodized, Forward Assist, M4 Feed Ramps
· M16 Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt Carrier Group, HPT/MPI, Melonite
· Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Pinned Gas Block
· BCMGUNFIGHTER PMCR, M-Lok Handgaurd
· BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 0 Stock
· Nickel Boron Coated GI Trigger
· A2 Flash Hider
· Mil-Spec Receiver End Plate
· Mil-Spec Buffer Assembly
· Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
· GI Style Charging Handle
· Custom Cerakote Dust Cover
· Single Side Safety Selector
· BCMGUNFIGHTER Trigger Guard
· BCMGUNFIGHTER Mod 3 Pistol Grip
· Original Saint Branded Hard Case.
I live in the Colorado Springs area, and an in-person meeting at a local FFL is preferred. However, out of town arrangements can be made for the right person and trade. Please give me a text at (4zero2) 885-zero939, if you are interested. Thanks for the read and I am excited to hear from you.