Good morning All,
I'm conducting research for a paper on American Gun Culture and was hoping some of you might be interested in answering some questions around gun ownership. I am trying to approach this from an objective stance so I'd like to conceal my gun ownership status. Some of the questions I'd like to ask are:
1) What are your views on gun ownership and why?
2) What are your thoughts on gun control policies?
3) How long have you been a gun owner?
4) What types of weapons do you own and why?
5) Do you belong to any clubs or organizations revolving around guns?
6) What stigmas or myths do you encounter as a gun owner?
Please let me know if you are willing to have a conversation to discuss these and other questions.